Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday of Sound

Well today Dave Cahill, a wonderful local musician, came over to help me reset up my recording studio which has been dormant for months. I've been in the middle of finishing my new album "An Explanation is Forthcoming," and with Dave's help, I'll be able to start working on music again. (By the way, you can hear some of Dave's music on his MySpace page: www.myspace.com/davecahill He's a great singer and wonderful guitarist too...) When he came over to start working on the studio we jammed for a little while: the first time I've jammed in years! It was great. With traveling and teaching taking most of my time--along with writing and practicing--simply playing with someone was a great and unexpected pleasure. In the next few weeks I'll be putting up more music on the Enlightenment Online website (www.en-on.org). I hope you take a listen. Bye for now...

1 comment:

  1. Hey JS,
    This makes me VERY HAPPY!
    Time to get on with the "Explanation!!"
    A broadly smiling-
    LG

    ReplyDelete